Tuesday 15 June 2010

My First Post

It's been a while since i've always wanted to start a blog. A food blog actually. I just don't know where to start, how, and scared. What am I going to write? can I always maintain my blog? Will I have interesting stories to share everyday? How the other bloggers gonna think about my blog if they see it???and on and on and on...'
I've been a silence reader of so many food blogs for years. It started just when i was looking for recipes since i was moving abroad. those recipes came mostly with beautiful stories behind the recipes. And I admire this people who can actually make us, the readers, feel what they feel through their stories. I started to think....well, maybe I can do that too...share my recipes, my own stories behind it, my feeling when i first tried and taste the recipes.
I've talked to my husband about it. Of course, as sweet and supporting husband as he'd always been, he encourage me to do it. But I never did. I was so scared. Until today...tonight, while i'm sitting in front of my computer, browsing some stuffs...and suddenly i'm landed here, writing my first post. Got a lil' bit confused with the designs stuffs though...but it's okey, I'll find out later. I haven't even have a recipe or photo to post yet. I just wanna write this first...my very first start.

-Yana-

No comments:

Post a Comment